- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Execute day to day sales activities including attending to sales meetings
- Preparation and follow-up of new Tenders
- Ensure successful renewals of existing accounts
- Responsible for creating reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Supplies and Equipment
About this Company
Zawaya is a leading company working in the field of supplying warehouses and markets with shelving solutions and metal racks .
See all Careers and Jobs at Zawaya