- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To ensure that all data relevant to an inbound and/or outbound order are received in a manner that will enable them to be processed and recorded in the appropriate system fields.
- To update customer inventory systems as per work instructions and maintained current.
- To escalate to line supervisor/manager any service failures caused by subcontractors or other DHL entities.
- Ensures that any discrepancies (quality/quantity) are highlighted correctly and in a timely manner reported to the customer and/or internal customer services and ELC management team.
- Where necessary performs pre-alert and pro-active track and trace.
- Uphold ISO 9002 & 14001 procedures within ELC as per policy to ensure compliance.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 315,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at DHL Express Egypt
DHL is part of the...