- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The SAP Global Service Partner team drives global partner relationships, joint initiatives, and resulting pipeline and revenues with partners. Business Planning and Sales Operations is a critical role to create and drive consistent planning, visibility, and results. This role will work closely with peer strategy and communications roles.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Business planning
- Lead plan development.
- Set overall goals and key performance indicators.
- Identify and engage internal support (sales and financial) required.
- Support regional requirements.
- Align with Global Ecosystem and Partner Group service partner strategy.
Sales operations (metrics and reporting)
- Develop pipeline reporting methodology.
- Standardize across partners and regions.
- Monitor attainment versus business plan.
- Confirm partner contribution to SAP.
- Create management information via dashboard.
- Manage performance data on ecosystem health and global service partners’ attainment versus goals.
- Contribute to Initiative and Joint Opportunity Planning.
- Manage initiative and other budgets; secure next stage funding.
- Work closely and leverage SAP’s extensive resources to obtain and communicate progress and results.
- Drive Partner Satisfaction Initiative and Survey.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Strong leader with demonstrated ability to build new processes
- 15 years working experience in running Operations Business ideally in the software business
- Strong back ground and proven track record in Software/IT Sales function.
- Strong backgroud and proven track record in Software/IT Presales function.
- Proven ability to navigate complex landscapes and to build networks
- Ability to build a small company within a large corporation
- Must be able to engage and build liaisons with SAP industry and field groups
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- BA or BS degree or equivalent, MBA or advanced degree preferred#
- Director level with proven leadership
- Depth of expertise in sales and business operations
- Ability to source and build winning teams
- Strong ability to communicate and promote new approaches#
- Ability to persevere
About this Company
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we...
See all Careers and Jobs at SAP