- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Get minimum one new account per month.
- Recommend services to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Inspect layouts, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications on new and ongoing projects.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Customer and Personal Service:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.