- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Ensure that all documents in the employee file comply with the documents needed as set by the Labor Law and Social Insurance
- Maintain proper relationship & communication with all governmental associations (social insurance offices, labor office, & medical insurance authority) and ensure compliance to governmental and Egyptian labor law standards. Make sure that all governmental employees’ records are up to date.
- Ensure issuing all governmental monthly and periodical payments checks on time in coordination with the finance department.
- Review and manage employee after hiring benefits including social insurance (form1,2,6) , medical insurance, bank account and other related employee logistics needed.
- Review monthly attendance and leaves report including overtime, working days, deductions, sick leaves and official vacations that will reflect on employees’ salary and manage vacations yearly settlements.
- Review all employees’ issues like complaints, feedback, HR letters, bank loan requests, inquiries, and salary related issues and make sure that requests are handled and responded on time.
- Ensure all employees database is up to date, maintaining and updating Filling system to ensure compliance with company policies and governmental regulations and ensure that documentation is easily accessible.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We, at Otlob, have one simple objective: become the best place for finding and ordering food. We provide you with a comprehensive experience, starting from knowing what restaurants deliver to your area, to what cuisines you can crave from, ending with placing your order...
See all Careers and Jobs at Otlob