- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review contracts conditions ( before and during construction)
- Administer and monitor contracts conditions during construction stage with all construction sites.
- Identify and Follow-up the preparation of projects' variation orders & claims during construction
- Support the working site’s in all contractual issues.
- Preparation of the projects overall claims.
- Responsible to follow up and participate in the projects closing.
- Initiating contractual correspondence Whenever needed.
- Follow up with the sites the clients interim certificates issuance till approval.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Since our founding twenty years ago, REDCON has built a business reputation based on the core value of quality of Service. These words guide our conduct inside and beyond our boundaries. Ultimately, our goal is to maximize the value to our customers, partners and shareholders,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Redcon Construction