- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow their career in Infrastructure field, IT consulting, & Cloud Computing.
Role and Responsibilities
- The associate at BlueCloud delivers technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in technology.
- Delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft’s solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments.
- Stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments.
- Design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSc of Computer science, Computer Engineering or ITI
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Exchange and System Center Products.
- MS Lync
- Office 365
- Identity Management knowledge is a plus
- Networks and TCP/IP Protocol
- MS SQL Server
- MCSE is a plus
- SharePoint knowledge is a Plus
About this Company
BlueCloud is a professional services company that provides world-class services and solutions to enterprise customers in EMEA. With the mission of offering end-to-end highest-quality services and solutions that deliver value and meet customer and industry-specific needs, the...
See all Careers and Jobs at BlueCloud