- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; Understanding account requirements.
- Expands sales in new and existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
- Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building long-term relationships.
- Builds customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of our products and services.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified period.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Participates in continuing education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to direct managers.
- Execute additional related tasks assigned by direct manager.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Hardware Computer Networking