- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions & profits
About the Job
- Providing professional key human resources services, including; talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, training and development, records management, succession planning, and employee relations
- Strong experience in all aspect of labor office and social insurance regulation and requirements, including; enforcing adherence to requirements and advising on needed actions.
- Securing the confidentiality of the organization’s information, and actively implementing the code of ethics.
- Implementing and administering employee policies, while continuously identifying ways to improve policies and procedures
- Delivering effective support to the HR Manager and the broader business, ensuring operational excellence across all aspects of the HR functions.
- Maintain and update employee records hard and soft copy and ensure the internal database is up to date.
- Generating HR data analysis and reports with a good experience in managing and developing direct reports
- Follow-up and prepare all attendance management with all related process including annual vacations, permissions, and penalty..etc. and ensure compliance the employees with that according to the company policy
- Responsible for onboarding process for the new employee including an orientation process with regular follow up.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management