- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Shopper & Trade Marketing Manager you will :
- Develop by-channel in-store game plan, incl. total category solutions, 'plug & play' POSM, customization / promo menus and shelving guidance.
- Develops and assess pricing & promo strategies with clear guidance vs. Most relevant competitive set and interstice discounts as well as net pricing convergence plans.
- Develop Plans by Channel/Customer to deliver Brand promo/ pricing/ Mix/ assortment/ customer margin direction
- Develop activation plans by Channel/Customer to appear big in-store and be present in main customer events.
- Design and Execute visible distribution plans by customer and ensure excellence in execution in-store
- Drive excellence in execution (Perfect Store/ OTC Masterclass/ CDSM/ Portfolio)
- Develop by channel perfect store standards and concept sells for category development/ new launches
- Highly contributes to volume building blocks and integrate them for total brand. Leads Brand gap closing ensuring full inclusion of commercial inputs.
- Analyze current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information.
- Trade/Consumer promo budget ownership & tracking. Specific trade spend effectiveness action planning
- Lead the merchandising team, set KPIs & execute it.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning