- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sadat City headquarters + Mohandessin office/ Bus transportation is available to/from Sadat
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manpower planning in coordination with line managers and setting quarterly recruitment plan.
- Handling recruitment process until final selection.
- Maintains and updates job descriptions and organizational charts for company different departments.
- Analyzing training needs in coordination with departmental managers, job analysis and performance appraisal.
- Preparing the annual training plan according to the identified needs as well as the training budget.
- Contacting the training providers to select the best suitable as well as prepare the annual training budget.
- Managing the implementation of the training program including attendance forms, evaluation of training program as well as evaluation of trainees.
- Implementing the performance management system and recording employees accomplishments, areas for improvement and regular feedback throughout the year.
- Following up on the monthly and yearly performance appraisal with line managers.
- Developing company salary structure and the pay systems according to job grades.
- Monitoring the career path system and promotions.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Paste and Juice (P&J) company is one of the largest companies operating in the Eyptian food industry today. The company was established in 1995 and since then has developed a long and successful experience in manufacturing pulps, pastes and fruit juices for its own brands and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Paste and Juice