- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan, schedule, and implement construction activities to comply with deadlines.
- Inspect and coordinate construction implementation to assure compliance with building and safety practices and regulations.
- Study and analyze delays or damages in construction to avoid technical issues or cost and/or time deviation.
- Hand over activities separately and successfully to keep progressive work on the project.
- Review and validate submittal of material and coordinate the administration cycle to supply all needs in accordance to the project plan.
- Coordinate between mechanical and electrical engineers and electrical supervisor to facilitate proper cooperation.
- Conduct and handle progress meetings with stakeholders and handle requests in order to maintain project effectiveness and proper communication.
- Manage and direct personnel and subcontractors to ensure a realistic workload with high quality.
- Monitor and evaluate quality controls to increase efficiency of activities.
- Administrate and review payments to subcontractor and suppliers to track and keep budgeting.
- Prepare and report budget estimates and progress reports to update project owner on all project’s construction dynamics.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...