- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Prepare the detailed project plan through meetings and workshops & provide resources required for the implementation of the projects, and measure funding to ensure the efficiency of the plan.
- In Charge person for all the results of the project and team work through the follow-up to all activities and verify the implementation phases of the project of the highest quality and at the right time accordingly plan schedules established.
- Clarify to site managers the approved project plan and agree with them on the methodology to get their feedback and support any changes of Managing Director.
- Follow up the progress of work at the sites with the project team on a weekly basis, and ensures that the workflow running accordingly to the approved schedule plan in full compliance with the plans of safety and quality controls.
- Prepare reports on a regular basis (weekly / monthly), regarding the performance of the project compared to set standards.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office