- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop and implement all necessary financial costing policies and procedures to ensure the provision of an effective costing service and compliance with any relevant regulations.
- Maintain reliable and accurate costing records for the company and produce management accounts as necessary to facilitate the effective management of the company.Perform month end close activities related to Cost Accounting.
- Prepare actual vs. plan (budget) analysis. Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
- Set up new raw material, packaging, WIP, and FG items; create and maintain production BOMs; maintain periodic cost rolls/updates
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services.
- Provided, to determine effects on costs. Analyzes actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Prepares estimates of new and proposed product or service costs.
- Recommends cost efficiency in new product layouts.
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
It is the policy of Delta to work closely with our customers to ensure that we fully understand and meet their requirements. In Addition, regular and close liaison is maintained with our specially selected growers to ensure that the requirements of our customers are...
See all Careers and Jobs at Delta For Agriculture Development