- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To carry out the procedures and policies for guaranteeing the rights of employees, the payment of their financial dues and the entitlement to leave.
- Procedures for recruitment and provision of documents and processing of labor contracts in accordance with the policies, regulations and regulations of the institution and the working system in force in Saudi Arabia.
- Ensuring the commitment of employees to work systems, procedures and policies and to provide all necessary forms, documents and documents and to ensure their preservation, use and circulation in the proper manner
- Participate in the development of standards and tools to assess the performance of work and start implementation after adoption within the limits of competence
- Responsibility to organize and maintain records and models of human resources management and data entry on the computer and to assist the Director of Human Resources in his duties as required
- Editing all decisions of appointment, dismissal, resignations and leave
- Assisting and participating in job posting and receiving applicants
- Responsibility to follow up attendance and departure and absence on a regular basis
- Establish a path in attendance and departure and absence at the end of each month.
- Any other functions in the same jurisdiction shall be requested by the Human Resources Department.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Furniture Information Technology Services
About this Company
ExaServe is a multinational company which owns the trademarks of NileWeb, ExaHost and Sadeem is the biggest web hosting and cloud services providers in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at ExaServe LLC
As a top-notch internet services company, ExaServe offers a wide range of solutions to a rapidly...