- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Leading the Customer Services staff.
- Resolving complex issues and inquiries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone or face to face.
- Constant follow up on Clients pending issues up till accomplishment.
- Advice on any information the customer may need.
- Resolve problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Coordinate with other departments to Solve Customers' Complaints.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
VALUE Real Estate Investment is a medium sized company initially, a partnership between the largest and oldest three investment and real estate marketing, commercial, investment and residential companies in Egypt. Real estate investment in this partnership is one of the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Value