- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions and Bonuses
About the Job
A Reputable FMCG Company is hiring Trade Marketing Manager
- Responsible for full spectrum of trade marketing activities
- Define and prioritise market segments with the brand and sales teams to deliver optimal placement of brands and pack types according to trade channel potential, size and consumer profile.
- Prepare sales and coverage reports, coordinate with principle
- Promotion evaluation, budget control and forecasting for each brand / activities
- Prepare joint trade promotional plan of key account customers.
- Analyze and evaluate the trade marketing campaigns and to make recommendations to management to improve performance
- Track competitor activities and recommend action steps
- Develop trade and sales kits to ensure Picture of Success execution at the Point-of-Purchase. Conduct market visits and working closely with sales teams.
- Work closely with 3rd party advertising, events, agents , distributers and point-of-sale agencies to achieve optimal value on trading brands
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned by manager
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production