Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a purchasing/procurement, accounting, or related position requiring strong organizational skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum direct supervision. Ability to manage multiple tasks with constant interruptions.
- Must have good data entry skills and be proficient with Excel and Word. Ability to be trained in some accounting areas including encumbrances and general ledger codes.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with vendors, coworkers and other staff necessary.
- Ability to effectively use a computer.
About this Company
CARINA brand was launched in 1996 by Al Kassm Group with production facilities comprised of seven factories specialized in the production of women wear; as well as children’s stockings and men’s socks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Carina Wear
CARINA body wear filled a void in the local market for seamless women...