- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Providing Global IT integration, support and DevOps Lead with Kubernetes who can create, lead and deliver a production-ready solution that can host application from multiple client at private cloud which is a set of software products designed for accelerating the delivery of secure, reliable modern applications. It is a combination of a common platform, several key applications and a dashboard targeted at managing the core lifecycle of applications for all branches of Vodafone Companies around the world.
- System integration and implementation of DevOps Tools.
- Full responsibility of migration and upgrading to new releases.
- Service management.
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time based on agreed Service Levels.
- System integration and implementation of Kubernetes, Docker and APIGEE
- Full responsibility of migration and upgrading to new releases
- Ensure that all incidents are solved within the agreed SLA
- Update the technical documentation and the team knowledge base
- Maintaining the availability of the applications and their hosted servers (on both UNIX and Windows platforms)
- Troubleshooting and fixing database related issues.
- Performing all possible technical troubleshooting steps to solve the incidents and service requests
- Utilizing the existing team applications and tools (knowledge base, Documentation database, Handbook) to solve the incidents
- Consulting with Vendor as appropriate
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone