- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan, organize, coordinate or direct activities concerned with the operation and construction, and determine labor and material requirements to meet project deadlines.
- Prepare budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports, and release contractor/worker payments.
- Execute the design sent from the shop drawing in the infrastructure, such as the plumping, fire, water, irrigation and streets in order to ensure proper construction.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with standards and client expectations.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- Request supplies or materials to avoid wasted materials and complete construction projects.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, or computer-generated reports.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Perform personnel functions, such as supervision of workers, technicians, or other engineers to keep progress on project deliverables.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...