- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Ensures the smooth running of digital marketing activities from communicating the correct information for all members of the team, to facing clients and reporting to the assigned direct manager. Responsible for client budgets, for managing the work of account executives and performing a range of related administrative functions.
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
- Recruiting and training new account executives.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising Online Media
About this Company
We are an innovation created & integrated digital media agency, specialized in the creation and implementation of your brand on the internet.
See all Careers and Jobs at New Step Media
New Step, has been engaged in the filed of e-business and digital solutions in the beginning of 2012.