- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance, Transportation.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Managing The Manpower Plan Process.
- Preparing job post according to Job Descriptions and Job Requirements applied from the HR Director.
- Screen Candidates Resumes And Job Applications.
- Making Phone And Face To Face Interview And Select The Right Candidate.
- Check References and Provide Feedback to Unsuccessful.
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire).
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Monitoring the vacations, annual leave, sick leave and other leaves.
- Monitoring the employees attendance sheet.
- Monitoring the employee Files.
- Receive the employee’s vacations and sick leaves and permissions.
- Monitoring the employees database.
- Supervise the Social and Medical insurance.
- Monitoring all required forms for social insurance (Forms 1, 6 and 2).
- Oversee pension plans.
- Add attendance & penalties to salary sheet.
- Review the monthly payroll calculation and ensure that all employee transactions have been accurately reflected in calculation.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
The group was established in 1955 in Saudi Arabia and Arabian Gulf by the late Eng. Abd El Azim Lokma. The first company was Arab association which considered being one of the biggest contractors in the area. The main activity was mega infrastructure projects. The activity of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Lokma Group