- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
13,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Managing the long term and short term production planning.
- Managing the stocks of raw materials and finished goods.
- Managing the purchasing of raw and package materials from local and foreign suppliers.
- Managing the purchasing of all MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) items.
- Managing the local supplier qualification and assessment and follow up on the regional annual supplier assessment.
- Managing and follow up on all the quality issues related to the suppliers.
- Managing the logistical arrangements of raw materials orders to ensure no delay in the deliveries.
- Maintaining and strengthening the relationships with the existing suppliers and forwarders.
- Negotiating the prices and the contract terms of purchasing local package materials and MRO items and of freight and customs clearance.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Engineering Services
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment