- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
R&D Chemist for Solvent based ink projects
- Analyzing samples from various sources to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present.
- Interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
- Reporting scientific results.
- Developing techniques for the analysis of chemicals.
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Being aware of, and keeping up to date with, health and safety issues.
- Validating methods and equipment.
- Designing and formulating new products ideas.
- Discover and solve current products problems.
- Finding new and alternative raw materials of better quality and cost effective formulations.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
ECAT is leading the Egyptian market in water base flexo-graphic inks and varnishes for over 20 years (previously promoted as wafa chemical).
See all Careers and Jobs at ECAT for Paints and Inks (PRIMOCAT)
Also, the company has significant market presence within Africa , middle east and some European countries.