- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Make daily collection calls and make sure there is no overdue.
- Clear all collections with right outstanding invoices in line with customer
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Prepare and maintain weekly Receivables aging report.
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
- Send statement to outstanding customers
- Reconcile A/R to the G/L monthly basis with all domestic and foreign customers.
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issue
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
The history of Hayat Holding goes back to 1937, challenging times when Turkey was taking its first steps towards industrialization. Initially working in the wholesale fabric business, the Kiğılı Family entered the manufacturing industry in 1967, when Yahya Kiğılı started...
See all Careers and Jobs at Hayat Kimya