- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Bonuses, Transportation Allowance
About the Job
Key areas of responsibility :
- Deliver lessons in accordance with Berlitz teaching principles; and focused on the interests and needs of the students, working with privates and groups of different sizes at off-site locations.
- Integrate learning technology into teaching programs, as required by the curriculum.
- Assess existing and prospective customers' level of proficiency.
- Provide evaluation for progress reports and certificates.
- Provide effective feedback and advice; recommending appropriate product services to meet customers' needs.
- Deliver counseling sessions to students in liaison with the Language Instruction Supervisor.
- Maintain an impeccable customer focus in the delivery of all duties.
- Actively participate in own professional self-development plan, directed and supported by the supervisor, including lesson and peer observations, workshops, etc.
- Corporate Instructors should be flexible as they will be covering our corporate classes/assignments in Cairo either New Cairo zone; 5th Settlement, Obour, Badr City, 10th of Ramadan City and the New Capital or Giza zone; Smart Village, 6th of October, Maadi , Mohandeseen and Dokki.
- Classes are mostly mornings from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Working days: 5 Days.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Qualifications/ Related Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any field (Languages, linguistics, translation, etc. Preferred)
- Educated native proficiency / near-native fluency in the language.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Successful completion of the Berlitz Initial Training (IQP).
- Teaching work experience preferred.
- Great level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Great sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Client focus.
- Cultural sensitivity.
About this Company
BERLITZ is a world leader language service provider that has unmatched expertise in its field, with its superior high quality Language Instruction Courses. The company started more than 130 years ago in 1878 and is now operating in over 400 centers in more than 50 countries,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Berlitz Language Centers