- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares and submits project progress reports to the LoB Head.
- Engages in the pre-sales role and prepares technical proposals, presentations, and demonstrations for clients.
- Prepares project plan, communicates it to the team, and reviews the plan with the Project Manager from the client’s side.
- Follows-up on stage approvals with the client and compiles acceptance sheets for each module, as well as final acceptance sheets for the whole project.
- Reviews and undertakes quality assurance on all client deliverables prepared by the team before they are sent to the client, ensuring that they meet the required standards and specifications.
- Monitors the invoicing on a project and notifies the Finance of all the necessary interim invoices to be issued to the client.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services