- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for achieving sales target for his designated account and a marketing target to bring in leads for all Lines of businesses"LoBs" across assigned account as per the sales/ marketing strategy.
- Identify leads or opportunities for all LoBs across his assigned account to achieve his sales target and engages in an assessment of the opportunity with input from the concerned LoB Managers.
- Prepare and maintain a complete information to be ready for reporting all the time, with the status of each opportunity / lead details
- Report opportunity assessments for common projects with his manager, to share with the steering committee as input into the decision to bid as per processes.
- Build new client relations and bring in new client accounts, in coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Handle all communications and problems that arise in the relevant account.
- Handle and respond to all client inquiries and correspondence.
- Bring in sales opportunities for the country across the assigned account, as per his sales target.
- Participate in bidding decisions for country opportunities together with the Sales Manager, Country Manager or the CCO based on the "DOA".
- Follow-up with Country Operations Manager and Project Managers to monitor the progress of country projects.
- Follow-up on and monitors the profit/loss status of country projects with the Project Managers and liaises with the LoBs for the profit/ loss status for common projects.
- Follow-up on client proposals and monitors the order processing and cash flow status of the project.
- Undertake price negotiations with suppliers, when needed.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress reports on the assigned accounts to the Sales Manager responsible for his industry.
- Update the CRM related to his opportunities & the accounts he’s handling including but not limited to all information required.
- Work with the Sales Manager and Presales team to ensure that appropriate market & pricing strategies are developed to the account.
- Schedule follow-up visits with accounts to ensure that all projects are running smoothly.
- Approach old clients and schedule visits to bring new opportunities & maintenance contracts.
- Ensure the ongoing development of Industry knowledge by supporting & contributing to virtual industry Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
- Work with the Presales to ensure that he is updated with all LoBs’ portfolio & new solutions / products.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services