- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares the profit and loss Analysis and project statement of Work along with scope definition and baseline.
- Develops the project budget /Project schedule Baseline.
- Develops the risk management plans.
- Develops Procurement Plan and participates in contracts review with sellers.
- Negotiates price with sub vendors and participates in vendor selection Process.
- Develops the integrated Project Management Plan and shares it with stake holders, project sponsors and Customer.
- Close management to procurement and purchasing execution Process.
- High level management of Daily site activities and fabrication progress.
- Manages the team to achieve the project deliverables within project constraints.
- Measures individual and overall team performance, Leads the project team- building activities & creates reward and recognition System.
- Resolves team conflicts and ensures effective communication between team members.
- Measures the project performance against the project baseline; analyzes work performance data determining variances from baseline and identifys its impact on the project constraints.
- Manages the change management process and the change control board approving or rejecting internal or external change requests and updates project Plan and project documents.
- Close follow up with Finance to manage the cash out to be in accordance with the Plan & in accordance with sub-vendors performance as per agreed contracts with sellers.
- Leads the collection team to ensure the cash in process is in accordance with the project plan.
- Updates project financial statement on a monthly basis and Works with the sponsor to set plans to provide the required Funds to meet the project requirements as per project plan.
- Reports the progress to the senior management, PMO and to the customer using bar charts, Milestone charts and other tools and techniques.
- Applyies risk response plans and manages contingency plans and risk reserves.
- Close observation Project management information system and identifies any enhancements required.
- Awareness of several tools and techniques used for project scheduling and budget development; chooses the tools that best fits the project requirements.
- Ensures the effectiveness of the quality Plan and makes sure that project deliverables including products and services meet the quality standards.
- Achieves customer satisfaction and trust.
- Manages scope variations & Financial claims ;leads price negotiations and contracts management
- Closes all procurement documents with sub vendors and participates in Vendor evaluation systems.
- Leads the closeout of the project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through reviewing of internal system information, contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions.
- Validates project performance against target profitability, Handover to Service &Handover to Customer.
- Leads efforts of registering lessons learnt and creates case studies to be used in future projects.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services