- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Applies standard programming procedures and knowledge of pertinent functional areas regarding applications on mobiles (Apple/ios).
- Analyzes needs, designs, writes and tests new programs and applications.
- System Analysis and gathering Customer Requirements
- Programs developed or modified are typically linked to several other programs; (i.e., the output of one becomes the input for another).
- Maintains and revises existing systems and provides technical assistance to users as well as to others within the company clients.
- Works according to approved requirements and detailed specifications.
- Ability to compose Customer Technical Documentation and Code organized Documentation
- Applies judgment in devising program logic and selecting and adapting standard programming procedures; obtains advice when precedents are unclear or unavailable.
- Systems Testing and Debugging
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Consulting Services Information Technology Services
The programmer must have 3+ years’ experience with:
- IOS programming
- Android Programming is preferable
- C/C++/C#/.Net Developer-C# is preferable
- SQL Server databases, SQL, ADO.NET
Experience with the following is desirable but not required:
- Mobile Applications Development
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Exchange
- Networking/LANs, TCP/IP protocol
- ASCX12N, NCPDP EDI record formats
The programmer should also possess the following traits:
- Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere.
- Prefer a small-business, fast paced working environment.
- Enjoy maintaining/enhancing code to meet changing customer/industry needs
- Have a “customer-service” orientation
- Pro-actively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
- Recognizes the strengths and weaknesses of each team member .
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiency.
- Shares acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Encourages more junior employees to take responsibility for their development within the company.
About this Company
Streams, was established as a joint stock company in Dec 2014 to cater for the vast demand required for high quality and innovative technology services and solutions for documents and enterprise content management.
See all Careers and Jobs at Streams
In addition to its developed and tailored solutions for...