- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Marketing Director and team.
- Prepare, and compile reports, proposals, and surveys.
- Submit required reports regularly and per request.
- Coordinate and track tasks of internal team and with other departments as per request of Marketing Director.
- Research requested topics as needed.
- Work on and review presentations branding as needed
- Handle daily monitoring online relating to Giza Systems or its subsidiaries and report on findings
- Handle business cards requests for organization
- Follow-up on the on the issued and pending invoices, expenses, advances and other related minor accounting issues and communicates to Finance team for approval.
- Handle POs from request to delivery follow-up.
- Develop and update databases of department as needed.
- Undertake all the logistics to facilitate the travel, transportation, event bookings of the team.
- Undertake the assigned call handling duties including but not limited to partners, suppliers, vendors, hotels, other entities as per request
- Develop and maintain the filing system for the department
- Prepare stationery request and ensure regular availability of stationery.
- Participate in events as needed.
- Support in coordination of CSR projects and activities.
- Handle and track department inventory to ensure resources are available for organization.
- Liaise between Marketing and other departments or companies as needed.
- Respond to client inquiries, referring them to the appropriate concerned person.
- Immediate feedback for the assigned tasks results.
- Send/Receive faxes and other external communications
0 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services