- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance, Transportation.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Responsible for daily records, financial reports, payments and receivables, Invoices settlement and collection.
- Responsible for banking transactions, including (bank balance and outgoing checks and follow-up, etc).
- Responsible for issuance of invoices for companies upon request.
- Reporting & Analysis of financial data.Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Follow financial activities within the Treasury function on a daily basis, including financing, liquidity and cash flow management.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
The group was established in 1955 in Saudi Arabia and Arabian Gulf by the late Eng. Abd El Azim Lokma. The first company was Arab association which considered being one of the biggest contractors in the area. The main activity was mega infrastructure projects. The activity of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Lokma Group