- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Essential Responsibilities Are As Follows:
- Leading the solar sales efforts and work cooperatively with Solar team to achieve sales goals for the business.
- Work to ensure that local customers, corresponding contractors, developers and industry players understand company services and economic value proposition.
- Build upon existing customer relationships in the market and establish strong customer relationships where none currently exist.
- Theming new business opportunities as well as developing and implementing strategies to open‐up new channels and partnerships
- Be ‘ahead of the curve’ for understanding upcoming customer activities and projects
- Pro‐actively support and assist commercial activities from negotiation to deal closing with project developers/beneficiaries and equity providers
- Complete strategic objectives that include: increased market penetration, development of sales literature and tools, competitive information and strategic recommendations, customer satisfaction, and cross business interaction.
- Engagement with relevant local authorities and governmental bodies in the assigned markets.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Renewables and Environment