- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Analyzes the recruitment process performance, prepares the recruitment dashboards, presents dashboards, recommends changes to the recruitment process and implements changes
- Keeps the documentation of the recruitment process up to date
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Internet/E-commerce Online Media
About this Company
Different Brands, One Vision — To Become Even Better.
See all Careers and Jobs at TRANSSION HOLDINGS
Facing the fierce market competition, TRANSSION uses multi-brand strategies and launches different brands to meet the market needs in different stage based on the condition of the target market.