- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Purpose of the job
The Quality Control Engineer is responsible for executing tests to ensure product quality. This position is also responsible for estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. The Quality Control Engineer shall also ensure that quality issues and defects are identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
Accountabilities and Duties:
- Ensure that the system is fully implemented and monitored by internal the audit
- Implement the approved project quality plan as per the Quality Manager’s instructions on Projects.
- Ensure that the work carried out on Site is in accordance to the latest approved drawings, documents and specification at the time of execution.
- Prepare IR’s and inspect all site activities.
- Assist the Quality Control Manager in conducting training sessions and meetings regarding quality systems and document implementation on
- Projects, such as PQP, ITP, NCR, Quality Procedures etc.
- Attend meetings related to quality issues or problems that should be discussed and resolved effectively to find corrective actions.
- Ensure that the NCR relevant to the work is closed out prior to covering up the work by subsequent activities.
- Ensure that all measuring and testing devices and/or equipment being used on projects required are calibrated periodically against certified standard equipment.
- Carry out frequent internal inspections in areas where quality is a concern.
- Prepare reports for submission to the quality manager.
- Ensure adequate and appropriate action has been taken on the valid
- Consultant and/or Client comments related to quality.
- Analyze NCR Log and CAR Log data and promptly report to the Project
- Manger about the outcome of the statistical data analysis.
- Ensure effective ITP exists on the Site to control the relevant activity during execution and, if needed, get the ITP revised.
- Implement the quality control system that is designed by the quality manager on the work carried in the sites.
- Follow up all required tests & keep record for tests evidence & results.
Key Results Areas
- Construction activities inspection
- Tests planning, testing strategies, and testing activities
- Periodic quality inspections
- Proper Quality Control Documentation
- On-time reporting and accurate feedback
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent (Civil).
- ISO 9001 Certificates are preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience to which at least 2-3 years of experience in the same field.
- Problem solving
- Attention to details
- Decision Making
- Analytical thinking
- Diagnostic Information Gathering
- Technical Expertise
About this Company
Alkan CIT, the leading telecommunication System Integrator and Solution Provider, operating through three specialized subsidiaries, namely Alkan Networks, Alkan Telecom and ESRI NeA, the company provides state of the art technologies and turnkey solutions to its clients...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alkan CIT