- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus - Car - Mobile
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Responsible for supervising the installation process and ensuring that the necessary measures to guarantee the installation targets are in place.
- Plan and distribute the work, among the group in accordance with both demand and company procedures.
- Supervise and control the tasks of new installation and modernizations assembly.
- Supervise the execution of works, materials, assemblies and documentation.
- Ensure performance targets are achieved.
- Implement installation methods release by the Group.
- Resource planning, skill planning.
- Ensure that the site is prepared as requested.
- Check that the tools and documentation are available.
- Ensure that requested resources are available.
- Ensure compliance with employment and health and safety procedures.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Schindler Ltd. Egypt is a part of the Schindler Group, the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schindler LTD
Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type. Schindler products...