- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Negotiable, + Commission + bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products.
- Traveling to visit potential and existing clients.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Education Engineering Services Higher Education
About this Company
Espranza for Scientific Instruments acts as consultant for providing educational and vocational training systems and providing advice on course structure, curriculum development and laboratory layout which serves the educational market of universities and training sectors....
See all Careers and Jobs at Espranza for Scientific Instruments