- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Responsible for planning, executing & maintaining the outdoor channel in acquiring updated content of elmenus restaurant base and in discovering new restaurants across Cairo and other cities
- Own the recruitment & training of area mayors.
- Focus on day to day responsibilities of the area mayors team, reporting their acquisition progress, answering their inquiries, monitoring their performance and making sure they are acquiring the right information.
- Assign the area mayors areas based on their availability, success rate and daily progress.
- Facilitate to the area mayors their mission in acquiring content by providing them with tools that help them reach their destinations, discover more restaurants and acquire content.
- Follow up with area mayors and report on their progress daily, weekly and monthly.
- Collect feedback from area mayors and come up with ideas to increase their success rate. You will own the area mayors success rate across areas.
- Plan the monthly acquisition of the content across Cairo and other cities
- Help in converting potential leads spotted by area mayors to actual sales by maintaining a strong relation with restaurant spocs.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
elmenus is a venture-backed food discovery startup based in Egypt that serves over 1 Million monthly users. We are building a platform that combines a social, visual and personalized experience to help people discover and order the food they will love. We received a 1.5...
See all Careers and Jobs at elmenus.com