- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepare design material & documents from conceptual till tender phase (concept layout-mood boards-DD-Tender drawings).
- Prepare bill of quantities including all design components and specifications.
- Preparing 3D presentations illustrating design concept.
- Consult with client to determine client’s needs & requirements.
- Keeping records, including everything from correspondence to reports.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Graphic Design
- A professional Architecture degree
- Demonstrated ability in Site Planning and Design Detail
- Strong design and presentation skills
- Effective time management ability & attention to details
Required Software Fluency:
- AutoCAD to create site, layout, landscape, and detail plan sheets
- Adobe InDesign to create presentations, submission packages, documents, etc.
- 3ds Max, Revit &Google Sketch Up to create site models, renderings, animations, etc.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator to create renderings, diagrams, etc.
- Working knowledge of online applications