- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide a second level of escalation (L3 support) for Office IT operations. Proficient on supporting any Microsoft System Center family products or application based on Windows either clustered, and or load balanced.
- Works on assignments that are extremely complexin nature where a high degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems.
- Works independently and has ability to handle most unique situations.
- Participates and provides inputs towards implementation of various hardware and software policies and procedures/supportand maintenance. Involved in performance analysis, capacity analysis and configuration management for servers.
- Be able to learn new technologies and then train and lead resources on the technicalprocedures required for deployment. End to End ownership of supported servicesand a acts as mentor for L1 support professionals, participates in training sessions for new comers. Responsible of maintaining and achieving the agreed SLA.
- KPI’s: Number of Trouble tickets closed verses Number of Trouble tickets assigned. Number of Trouble tickets closed successfully verses Number of Trouble tickets closed. Number of trouble tickets closed according to the SLA. Ensure to meet the systems availability for all the backend systems excluding planned outage.
- Number of Trouble tickets closed verses Number of Trouble tickets assigned.
- Number of Trouble tickets closed successfully verses Number of Trouble tickets closed.
- Number of trouble tickets closed according to the SLA.
- Ensure to meet the systems availability for all the backend systems excluding planned outage.
Putting Customers First
- Makes sure the team focus on delivering customer needs.
Performing through our people
- Gives regular, constructive feedback.
- Respects other team members
- Offers help when the team is overworked
- Takes responsibility of mistakes, never points the finger at others.
- Has the highest standard of integrity.
- Makes the best use of available resources
- Meets deadlines, makes things happen
- Manages own time effectively
Managing a changing environment
- Shares own ideas, accepts suggestions from colleagues
- Acts quickly when change is needed
- Identifies practical solutions to problems without reinventing the wheel
Making a personal difference
- Builds network with other team leaders
- Open and understanding
- Always curious and looking for better ways to do things
- Makes the most of what we’ve got
Communicating for impact
- Encourages people to be open and share their views
- Convinces other people of a point of view
- Keeps all relevant people appropriately informed
- Builds on people’s ideas
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Computer Software
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone