- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Operations Manager will lead, direct and manage service and business operations across iHub.
The operations manager will implement the strategic plans and overall management of iHub ensuring the successful strategic development of the organization, including business planning, internal policies, procedures and quality standards, cross-departmental working and external relations
Main Responsibilities :
- Responsible for day-to- day operations, managing the organization, helping and creating organizational and program budgets
- Coordinate, manage and monitor all program activities at iHub
- Work to improve all operations to raise customer & partner satisfaction
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Participate and attend meetings with our partner and other government entities
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Help promote an organization culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Propose any new needed programs to fulfill the needs of our students and partners
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub