- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
About the job:
- A systems analyst is responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and recommending software and system choices to meet an organization’s business requirements.
- The systems analyst plays a vital role in the systems development process, document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, software products and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather Solution Requirements and Prepare business requirements document.
- Prepare detailed analysis document with complete awareness with the appropriate techniques and well defined for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with the solution architect to refine the business design along with technical constraints.
- Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development lifecycle.
- Business Requirements gathering
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- User story writing.
- Maintaining the Product Backlog and arranging the backlog items’ priorities with the customer.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, gap analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document)
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients and internal teams to determine/analyze functional requirements and appropriate/accurate project scope considering business needs.
- Master the use of and develop an expert understanding of software products and how they support business processes.
- development teams on customer business processes.
- Translate complex business, functional and technical requirements into detailed work tasks; prepare project scope statements. Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Perform requirements verification on deliverables and conduct walk-through of deliverables with business and obtain approval/signoff.
- Complete special projects and assignments as assigned.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Information Technology Services Training and Coaching
About this Company
SYE English Community was established in 2010 with the idea of providing Egyptians with an alternative and more effective way of learning English. Aware of the traditional methods of rote learning based on boring and ineffective memorization without real-life application, the...
See all Careers and Jobs at SYE English Community