- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Shift Based
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Receiving all the requests, checking all the cases and its medical condition, and validate any procedures, treatments, and doses prescribed.
- Checking the eligibility of the cases regarding the contracts between Smart and the accounts as well as utilization of the patient.
- Respond to all requests by approval or rejection by phone, mail or fax.
- Make sure that all medical requests are handled according to the service level of agreement either through acceptance or rejection.
- Attend and reply e-mails/telephones inquiries for pre-approvals and justification for rejected or partially approved cases.
- Adhere to Smart mission statement, core values, and company policies and customer service standards
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Smart's mission is the easy accessibility of medical services by our customers. We achieve this through our large network of service providers with continuous follow up of the level of service by different Smart departments with a group of young enthusiastic employees, who...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Medical Services