- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
13,000 to 13,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Purpose of Job
- The Events Business Development Manager has overall responsibility to generate leads to achieve our objectives, management of venue, working across the suppliers to develop the offer, exhibition program and which meets the needs of our diverse audience.
- The Business Development Manager will have responsibility for implementing the venue strategy, setting, achieving and exceeding financial targets, participating in implementation of the marketing strategies which promote the venue offer to our key markets, developing key relationships and ensuring events are managed effectively by the crowd team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Create a unique venue experience
- Develop venue strategy in line with related departments
- Plan and implement a sales strategy to generate leads
- Manage the events inquiries, following up with potential clients, meeting clients, and promoting offers
- Ensure venue of events are delivered in line with company objectives, by ensuring detailed event management schedules are prepared, and staff are briefed on client needs and staffing requirements
- Maintain and build relationships with current and potential corporate/private clients, conference agencies
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety at Work Act
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Arts and Crafts Graphic Design Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment