- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, etc.).
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Maintain in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Fine Art
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at RE:CHANGE Group
RE: CHANGE is Our Philosophy:
RE: CHANGE is more than a private business; it’s a life style in reviewing everything on both a personal and a professional level which is called the REVIEW way in order to deliver a message to the world that we...