- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for receiving and recording new stock as it comes in, and move materials onto trucks or store as needed.
- Coordinate with installation team and subcontractor to plan the material collection from the warehouse
- Plan and manage daily warehouse activities
- Delivering the daily pre start briefing
- Ensure that the staffs comply with the safe system of work in the warehouse, including wearing of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Keep WMS database accurate and up-to date
- Ensure work carried out in a proper and safe manner
- Ensure proper housekeeping in the storage yard and in the warehouse & maximize the warehouse space.
- Send a daily report on the stock control
- Take necessary actions for non-conforming material
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
In a world that is increasingly fast moving, unpredictable – and full of opportunities, they come to us with big ambitions: to make life better, to keep us safer.
See all Careers and Jobs at Thales international Egypt - Out Sorced Positions
Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, our architects design and deliver...