- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Responsible for all Government Relations Procedures (Building’s permits– ministerial decisions ...etc.)
- Process, forwards & Collects legal documents.
- Developing excellent relations with all Government Offices, especially municipalities & NUCA.
- Proactive and advance notification of any changes in government rules & regulations which related to Building’s permits & buildings’ law.
- Filing to be updated daily and orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned by the HR, operation and finance department Demands.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Management Consulting Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Pinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management is a professional services provider offers its clients a full range of real estate investments and development management consultancy services throughout the RE development life cycle from insertion to realization.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management