- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We’re looking for an "IT Support Administrator" at OLX will work closely with everyone in the Organization to make sure they can work flawless without having to worry about IT issues. We’re a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing:
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues related to OLX employees
- Providing desktop support (Windows/Mac)
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Installing authorized software to laptops and desktops
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
- Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
- Provide network support and resolve issues with the Router/Access points
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs
- Support internal printer related issues
- Patching of network and phones
- Ensuring all logs for equipment and users are maintained
- Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- Ensuring licensing for all software purchased is recorded and maintained
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
- Performing basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience in IT support
- Troubleshooting skills in Windows/Mac
- Demonstrated skills in configuring/managing any enterprise level routers/firewalls. Fortinet is a plus
- Administer and maintain Wireless access points
- Experience in Enterprise Antivirus Solution
- Familiarity with any MDM and centralized management tools
Planning, organizing and integrating (managerial) knowledge
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking
- Prior experience in IT support.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Friendly attitude, with the ability to interact with several different personalities and levels of management.
- Any one of the certification like MCSE, MCSA, RHCE , CCNA.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related field.
What we’ll give you:
- Unique opportunity to become a part of a winning team and rapidly growing business that really makes a difference in daily lives of millions of users by enabling win-win transactions
- Fun and informal environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
What you need to know about us:
- OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
- OLX Egypt is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
About this Company
OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at OLX Group
OLX is part of the OLX Group, a...