- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Due to continued expansion and development in the dubizzle Jobs market, we are looking for a Telesales Team Manager who has experience of managing a small but high performing sales team. Candidates will demonstrate; experience in managing KPI's, analysing data to improve performance, and the ability to grow and develop a productive sales team. A pro-active attitude is essential, with a desire to ‘lead from the front’ – demonstrating personal ability to drive sales of the product.
As the successful candidate will be responsible for growing their team experience of hiring and developing sales people will be a distinct advantage. With a track record in over achieving personal sales targets in a cold calling environment, the successful candidate will have started at the ground level with previous employers. The primary objective of this role is to create a positive telesales culture whilst selling our evolving product offering to the recruitment market in the UAE. Experience in defining a sales strategy is vital, as the candidate will be tasked with defining strategy and tactics to drive performance delivery in a highly competitive market.
What you will be doing?
- Recruiting, developing and managing an outbound telesales team
- Defining team call levels and sales targets
- Coordinating the development of ‘marketing information’ to support sales efforts
- Supporting the management of the client and prospect database, ensuring effective prospect segmentation
- Delivery of sales reports detailing performance and highlighting key development areas
- Data focus to ensure telesales activity (all KPIs) are measured and managed effectively
- Effective management of all lead and opportunity pipeline using Salesforce
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Who we're looking for:
- It is essential that the candidate demonstrate circa 12 months’ experience in a similar telesales management role.
- It is also essential that the candidate demonstrate circa 5 years’ experience performing at or above target level in an outbound telesales role.
- International School Education - preferred
- Membership of a sales related professional body – preferred
- English – it is essential that the candidate is fluent in writing, reading and speaking
- Word Processing
- Experience of working in a technology led recruitment business with a disruptive market presence will be an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience of working in the UAE is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to foster excellent teamwork. Working cooperatively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organisational effectiveness.
- Excellent leadership skills. Positively influencing others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organisation.
- A decisive approach where situations are assessed against; importance, urgency and risk, resulting in clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organisation.
- Experience in setting and managing to key performance indicators. Driving the behaviours required to achieve stretching sales targets.
- An appreciation of the need to lead by doing, and the requisite skill to demonstrate high level personal sales achievement.
- A data focused analytical approach to identify organisation and personnel strengths, weaknesses and development areas.
- Experience of training and developing, mentoring and coaching sales staff from induction to high performance. ‘Growing’ staff ability identifying and converting point of sale and cross selling opportunities.
What we'll give you:
- A cool, tech focused environment
- Flexible working hours
- A global experience with an incremental learning curve
- Development & recognition plan
- Medical insurance for Family
What you need to know about us:
- dubizzle is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +4000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change..
About this Company
OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at OLX Group
OLX is part of the OLX Group, a...