- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assist the Supply Chain Department in contractual matters related to Supply / Apply Contracts / Agreements.
- Support in maintaining a repository of all contract documentation.
- Support in maintaining contract database and tracking system for all contracts executed
- Support in evaluating and reviewing contracts on continuous basis to ensure financial and functional requirements are met.
- Assist in updating standard contract templates while identifying terms and clauses in agreements that represent risks.
- Facilitate Subcontract Agreements.
- Support in obtaining subcontractor qualification.
- Assist in overseeing the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Help in overseeing proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Facilitate subcontractor’s payments, final settlement and variations.
- Facilitate subcontractor’s cost and time impacts and subcontract claims Client Contracts
- Support in the assessment of the contract conditions in respect of responsibilities, obligations and liabilities. of the Client and the contractor to consider what if any, factors that link to the claim related cost and /or time.
- Assist in following up Subcontractor's Performance Bonds and Tender Bonds.
- Assist in the preparation of contractual Clarifications.
- Support in the preparation of the contractual correspondences during construction phase.
- Assist in ensuring all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shipments)
- Support in maintaining an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Assist in analyzing and mitigating risks.
- Support in providing contract summaries and ensuring contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- Help in reviewing the contractual correspondence financial and technical between client/consultant and the company.
- Assist in evaluating and reviewing contracts on continues basis to ensure financial and functional requirements are met.
- Support in preparing contract review report.
- Support in reviewing contractual variations before submitting to management approval.
- Assist in the preparation of expert claim report.
- Support in preparing claims relating to EOT, Delay & Disruption, and Defective Performance.
- Support in monitoring incoming Claimant correspondence and preparation/review and approval of responses and outgoing correspondence to Claimant.
- Assist in preparing claims and extension of time requests arising during construction phase.
- Help in Identifying claims and preparing complete claim submittal, filing claims.
- Support in reviewing client invoices prior to submission Close-Out
- Support in coordinating Project Close-Out Procedures including manuals, warranties, and As-built drawings.
- Assists in making sure the company finishes projects cleanly, on time and gets the needed invoices sent.
- Make the dates of Close-Out action “bold” on both schedule and in discussions during meetings.
- Make “bold” reminders during weekly meetings about upcoming efforts that will be in place based on project completion.
- Responsible for preparing lessons learned documents.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Law Enforcement Legal Services
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...